Gluten-Free Green Bean, Ham, Cheese and Corn Chex Casserole
(Feeds 3-to-4 hungry People. Ideal for the day after Thanksgiving!)
- Use an 8 or 9 inch casserole dish.
- 3 Tablespoons of unsalted butter. *
- 4 Cups of Gluten-Free Corn Chex. *
- 1 Can of drained Green Beans. *
- 1 Cup of Diced Ham. * (Use less ham if it is a strong version such as “Smithfield”)
- 1 Tablespoon of Diced White Onion.
- 1 Tablespoon of Diced Green Pepper.
- 3 Fresh Eggs.
- 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- 1 Cup of Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese. *
- Salt, White Pepper, Garlic Salt, Black Pepper, Ground Sage, and Paprika.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, fahrenheit.
- Dice vegitables and place with butter in casserole dish into the oven for about 5 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine Corn Chex, Green Beans, Ham, and Vegetables with Butter.
- In small bowl combine eggs, milk, grated cheese and spices (Sprinkle with each spice as if to taste).
- Stir up each set of ingredients combinations.
- Combine both ingredients into the large mixing bowl.
- Stir and poor into the Casserole Dish.
- Sprinkle top with Paprika.
- Bake at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes.
* Be sure to use Gluten-Free Brands of these Ingredients.