Gluten-Free Green Bean, Ham, Cheese and Corn Chex Casserole
(Feeds 3-to-4 hungry People. Ideal for the day after Thanksgiving!)
- Use an 8 or 9 inch casserole dish.
- 3 Tablespoons of unsalted butter. *
- 4 Cups of Gluten-Free Corn Chex. *
- 1 Can of drained Green Beans. *
- 1 Cup of Diced Ham. * (Use less ham if it is a strong version such as “Smithfield”)
- 1 Tablespoon of Diced White Onion.
- 1 Tablespoon of Diced Green Pepper.
- 3 Fresh Eggs.
- 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- 1 Cup of Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese. *
- Salt, White Pepper, Garlic Salt, Black Pepper, Ground Sage, and Paprika.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, fahrenheit.
- Dice vegitables and place with butter in casserole dish into the oven for about 5 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine Corn Chex, Green Beans, Ham, and Vegetables with Butter.
- In small bowl combine eggs, milk, grated cheese and spices (Sprinkle with each spice as if to taste).
- Stir up each set of ingredients combinations.
- Combine both ingredients into the large mixing bowl.
- Stir and poor into the Casserole Dish.
- Sprinkle top with Paprika.
- Bake at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes.
* Be sure to use Gluten-Free Brands of these Ingredients.
- Sweet Cabbage Simmer Sweet Cabbage Simmer (This dish can serve two adults as a light entree or four-to-six as a vegetable dish.) Ingredients: 1 Teaspoon of Vegetable Oil. 1/3 Yellow Union, sliced (think bite size). 4 Strips of cooked bacon, cut into 1/2 inch slices. 1/2 of a medium head of cabbage (Cut......
- Fresh Green Bean Saute with Pine Nuts Fresh Green Bean Saute with Pine NutsIngredients: ¼ to ½ Pound of Fresh Green Beans. 1 teaspoon of Vegetable Oil. * ¼ Cup Margarine of lightly salted butter or Margarine. * [/caption] 3 Tablespoons of Fresh Pine Nuts. Sprinkle of Garlic Salt, Salt, and Black Pepper (to taste). ++ Jane's Crazy Salt.......
- Way #89: Learn Some Kitchen Basics so You Can Experiment and Enhance your Sense of Gluten-Free Simplicity Way #89: Learn Some Kitchen Basics so You Can Experiment and Enhance your Sense of Gluten-Free Simplicity: It is one thing to be about to try new foods here and there that are made by another person for us. But unless one is extremely resourceful, that can be [/caption]......
- Mainly Green Beans: A Quick & Healthy Gluten-Free Saute Mainly Green Bean: A Quick & Healthy Gluten-Free Saute (For two hungry people -- BUT -- The more you add; the more people you can serve (see NOTEs below).) Ingredients: 2 Tablespoons of Butter or Margarine. * 1/8 cup white or yellow Onion Diced. 5 Medium Mushrooms Sliced. 1/3 cup of......
- Fast Gluten-Free Chicken-Corn Soup Fast Gluten-Free Chicken-Corn Soup (Serves soup for about 3 to 5 people.) Ingredients: I had a need to poach a chicken breast the other day for chicken salad. In a 2 quart sauce pan, I mixed: 5 Cups of fresh water. About 1 teaspoon of chicken bullion 1/4 teaspoon of......
- Peanut Brittle Recipe Peanut Brittle Ingredients 1 tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp water 1 cup sugar 1 cup salted peanuts 1/2 cup white corn syrup 1/4 cup water 1 Tbsp. butter Directions for Peanut Brittle Butter cookie sheet. Mix baking soda and 1/2 tsp. water. Set aside. Mix together in a 2 quart......
- Taco Casserole Recipe This is a very simple Taco Casserole Recipe. If you are looking to make something quick for dinner this is it. Very little prep and cooking time. Tastes great-your family will love it. Enjoy Ingredients 1. 1 lb ground beef 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning 2. 1......
- Harmony 101 When it comes to music, you can look at harmony as the use of chords or pitches simultaneously. The study behind harmony involves the study of chords and the way that they are constructed as well as harmonic progressions and the connection principles that are used in order to govern......
- Red Velvet Cup Cake Recipe Sweat Treats at Christmas time is always part of the celebration around this house, so I try to prepare ahead of time, like this Red Velvet Cup Cake Recipe. Most of the treats freeze very well so when Christmas comes along all we have to do is take......
- Scales 101 When it comes to the world of music, scales are a group of musical notes that are collected in both ascending and descending order, and they are responsible for providing material for musical work, including a combination of both harmony and melody that can be converted into instrumental play. Scales......